Neil Price Construction Services Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to minimise the environmental impact of its activities and ensure its operations conform to high environmental standards.
Adherence to the most stringent Health & Safety standards is a shared objective for the management of Neil Price Construction Services Ltd and its employees.
Neil Price Construction Services Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve its environmental performance.
To achieve this the company will:
Establish sound environmental management by:
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements
- Incorporate environmental issues into the decision-making process
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner
- Promoting an appreciation of the company’s environmental performance among customers, employees and the general public
Providing for the effective use of resources by:
- Advising customers on the efficient use of energy and other utilities
Promoting waste minimisation whenever economically viable
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the company’s operations
- The communities in which we operate
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour
Neil Price Construction Services Ltd have a Waste Carriers' Licence and every load of waste has a transfer note to show the type of waste, who produced it, who transported it and where it was disposed of.
To download a copy of the Waste Transfer Note - click here
Health & Safety Statement of Intent
The management of Neil Price Construction Services Ltd looks upon promotion of Health and Safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
It is the policy of the management of Neil Price Construction Services Ltd to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the Company and its activities, from any foreseeable hazard and danger.
In particular, the management of Neil Price Construction Services Ltd recognises its responsibilities:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health & Safety
- To take into account all statutory requirements for Health & Safety
- To consult and involve employees in Health & Safety matters wherever possible
The management of Neil Price Construction Services Ltd also recognise that its employees have a duty to co-operate in implementation of the Health & Safety policy by:
- Working safely
- Meeting their statutory duties
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage
- Following the Health & Safety procedures and safe systems of work